Build It Green!NYC's Deconstruction Services are available to professionally dismantle anything from a kitchen to a whole house. Our team will carefully uninstall your materials and remove the items, offering you a tax receipt for your donation and removing the items without a container fee. Deconstruction is also your best environmental, and often financial, alternative to the landfill.
Questions about deconstruction? Contact our Decon Team at email@example.com
& Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
In 2012 BIG!NYC:
* Diverted 1,200 tons of reuseable building materials from the landfill
* Donated over 57 tons of lumber to community & school gardens. That's 1,200 raised garden beds in NYC!
* Gave away $58,780 worth of materials to local organizations.
5/21 BIG!Compost Volunteer Orientation @ LIC (6:30-8pm). RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
5/28 BIG!Workshops: Know Your Tools: Women & Trans Tool 101 @ BIG!NYC Gowanus (6:30-8pm)
6/8 BIG!Workshops: Scaffolding Lumber Benches with Spark Workshops @ BIG!NYC Gowanus (11:30am-1:30pm)
6/15,22,29 BIG!Workshops: Make Your Own Folding Stool with Mr. Fox @ BIG!NYC Gowanus (3 sessions; 12:30-2pm)
Contact Decon Team
We offer a variety of deconstruction services, all of which are performed by our fully insured Deconstruction Team at Build It Green!NYC.
Call us at 718-777-0132 x26 or email email@example.com if you have a project or any questions about the Deconstruction process.
Please include the following information in your email to Max Rubinstein:
- Photos of the space to be deconstructed
- Timeline for your project
- List of materials or items that you would like to donate